Do you know how to turn code, images and content into lead-generating machines? Do you know how to win over clients and build a report with internal teams? The person we have in mind will be a key member of our management team and will help develop the Interactive department. This person will have the drive to produce award-winning work and serve as a leader in the industry.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree is required. Bachelors in Web Design/Development, Computer Science, Human Computer Interaction, Interactive Communication or related field a plus.
- 6-8 years of hands on web development experience, preferably within a creative team or agency environment.
- Desire to lead innovation in the industry.
- Experience winning new business and working directly with clients to accomplish goals and client satisfaction
- Proven leadership skills with a clear passion to inspire great creative work and obtain high standards of both creativity and productivity.
- Ability to develop employees through training, mentorship and goal setting.
- Knowledge of industry best practices web development, usability and accessibility
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary teams to successfully take digital projects through their full life cycle - from concept to launch to ongoing digital advertising programs
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Typical duties would include:
- Ownership of client relationships for web-related projects
- Strategic project leadership providing guidance and direction to both clients and internal teams
- Managing project success on all web projects to help meet budgets, deadlines and client goals
- Willingness and ability to jump in and participate in web development production to help projects succeed
- Department hiring, retention, training and performance reviews
- Responsibility for developing department processes, tools and operations
- Participation as part of the leadership team in strategy and direction of the company
Submit resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com