Interactive Marketing Director
Do you know how to work with developers, designers and marketing teams to develop powerful lead generation machines? Do you know how to win over clients and build a rapport with internal teams? The person we have in mind will be a key member of our leadership team and will help develop the Interactive department. This person will have a marketing background leading website projects and the drive to lead our web team to successful client outcomes and award-winning work.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree is required. Bachelors in Web Design/Development, Computer Science, Human Computer Interaction, Interactive Communication or related field a plus.
- 6-8 years of client consulting experience on website projects, preferably within an agency environment.
- Desire to lead innovation in the industry.
- Experience winning new business and working directly with clients to accomplish goals and client satisfaction.
- Proven leadership skills with a clear passion to inspire great creative work and obtain high standards of both creativity and productivity.
- Ability to develop employees through training, mentorship and goal setting.
- Knowledge of industry best practices web development, usability and accessibility.
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary teams to successfully take digital projects through their full life cycle - from concept to launch to ongoing digital advertising programs.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Typical duties will include:
- Ownership of client relationships for web-related projects.
- Strategic project leadership providing guidance and direction to both clients and internal teams.
- Managing project success on all web projects to help meet budgets, deadlines and client goals.
- Willingness and ability to jump in and participate in web development production to help projects succeed.
- Department hiring, retention, training and performance reviews.
- Responsibility for developing department processes, tools and operations.
- Participation as part of the leadership team in strategy and direction of the company.
Respond with resume, cover letter and salary requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $95,000.00 /year