Are you trying to decide what to do about your website?
Whether you need some changes or a whole new website, this workshop will provide you with an unbiased overview of the platforms, process and cost drivers to help you make an informed buying decision. We will provide a crash course on the design, development and maintenance processes, help provide questions to ask when interviewing and share our unique insights on ways to meet your goals and get the most out of any budget.
- clearly identify your website goals
- identify your current resources and limitations
- discuss pros and cons of a variety of top platforms
- assess if you should use an industry-specific platform
- understand major cost drivers
- learn from other attendees in a workshop format
When: May 12, 2021 @ 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Who: Presented by Lara August, Founder/CEO and Interactive Director at Robot Creative