Join us in Support of the San Antonio Philharmonic!
We’re proud supporters of the San Antonio Philharmonic and invite you to join us on February 17th & 18th for our sponsorship weekend of performances. The Philharmonic will perform Mozart’s “Jupiter” symphony led by conductor Andrew Grams. Guest solo cellist, Tommy Mesa, will pay tribute to front-line workers of the pandemic with a performance called SEVEN, composed for him by fellow cellist Andrea Casarrubios. Mesa will also play Divided which was written specifically for him by acclaimed composer Jessie Montgomery.
February 17 & 18, 2023
performances start at 7:30 p.m.
First Baptist Church of San Antonio
The full program includes:
- Haydn Symphony No. 95
- Montgomery Divided
- Casarrubios Seven
- Mozart Symphony No. 41 “Jupiter”
February 17th Tickets
February 18th Tickets
Enter to Win Two Tickets to the February 18th Performance
As a part of our sponsorship weekend, we will be giving away two free tickets to the Saturday performance. Be sure to follow SA Phil and us on LinkedIn and comment on our sweepstakes post for a chance to win (Terms and conditions below).
Learn more about the branding and website projects that were a part of our San Antonio Philharmonic sponsorship.
Sweepstakes Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: To be eligible to win, you must like both Robot Creative and San Antonio Philharmonic LinkedIn profiles and submit a comment on the sweepstakes post. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Robot Creative LLC., its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agrees to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Robot Creative as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on January 26, 2023 at 12:00 a.m. CST, and ending February 10, 2023 at 5:00 p.m. CST. All online entries must be received by February 10, 2023 at 5:00 p.m. CST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by liking both Robot Creative and San Antonio Philharmonic LinkedIn profiles and submit a comment on the sweepstakes post. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Robot Creative. You may enter only once.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive two electronic tickets for the February 18th San Antonio Philharmonic performance as part of Robot Creative’s sponsored weekend. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Robot Creative. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at robot Creative’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Robot Creative to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Robot Creative. Winner will be notified by direct message on LinkedIn within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Robot Creative shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk email, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within [2 days] from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT ROBOT CREATIVE’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Robot Creative, anyone acting on behalf of Robot Creative, and Robot Creative’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Robot Creative. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Robot Creative from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Robot Creative may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Robot Creative reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Robot Creative’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Robot Creative may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Robot Creative. Robot Creative reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Robot Creative has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Robot Creative reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Robot Creative and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS CAMPAIGN IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND TEXAS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Texas having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Robot Creative, 1114 S. St. Mary’s Street, Suite 200, San Antonio, TX 78210. Requests must be received no later than March 10th, 2023 12:00 a.m. CST.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Robot Creative, 1114 S. St. Mary’s Street, Suite 200, San Antonio, TX 78210, United States.
15. The Campaign hosted by Robot Creative is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Entries will no longer be considered after the sweepstakes ends on February 10th, 2023 at 12:00 a.m. CST. Winner will be chosen at random and notified February 10th, 2023 via direct messaging on LinkedIn. No purchase necessary. Void were prohibited. Odds of winning depends on the number of eligible applicants. For additional questions, contact us.