SeeKing HR is a full service Human Resource Consulting firm offering a suite of Human Resource Project and Proposal Management services, Employee Coaching and Development and Employment Services.
Looking to become more than a small firm with local appeal, SeeKing HR commissioned ROBOT to design a new identity that would clearly state who they are and what they do as a company. The new brand needed to express clearly the company’s strategic and innovative approach to human resource and administrative program management solutions.
Compared to the competition, SeeKing HR offers a comprehensive, proactive and strategic approach to HR support – helping clients plan ahead to their next move. The experienced team helps clients look at the big picture and all the moving parts and pieces of their HR programs, rather than approaching them in a piecemeal and reactive manner. SeeKing HR provides a Total Employment Lifecycle approach, helping clients find talent, grow employees and improve employee and business performance.
SeeKing HR’s rebranding initiatives consisted of several project components that were designed to communicate the company’s strategic approach to human resource and administrative program management solutions. Each initiative carried out the company’s specific goals that are key to giving SeeKing HR a strong identity.
- The logo illustrates the “strategy” concept and plays off the president’s name “King” (also found in the company name) using a chess piece image. Perched on the top of the chess piece is a human figure, illustrating the company’s main service offering of human resource services.
- The tagline, ”It’s all about strategy,” reinforces SeeKing HR’s unique approach and the concept behind the chess piece and also creates a foundation for future messaging.
- Stationery Package – To tie the rebranding process together, ROBOT also created a complete stationery package that includes a business card, letterhead, envelope and notecard. With the phrase, “Your Move,” ROBOT developed a strong call to action that ties with the brand message and can be applied to all materials moving forward.
- Collateral Pieces – As the final component for the rebranding, ROBOT developed a large-format (11” x 17”, folded) printed brochure, a smaller (8.5” x 5.5”) brochure, Microsoft Word templates for folder inserts (such as team resumes) and a branded folder. Development included design and messaging, which describes SeeKing HR’s Total Employment Lifecycle approach and ties the company message back to the brand image.
Leanne King, the company president, says, “Since the completion of the new brand, we have seen an outstanding improvement over past responses to national bids.“ While this is likely not completely attributed to the design, King says, “A clean, consistent brand has helped us look more professional.”
Success of SeeKing HR’s rebranding is also visible through the positive response received from their customers:
- “The HR Department thought your ‘stuff’ was so good, we sent it to our marketing department to give them some ideas of how they could improve internal communications with employees.” ~ Museum HR Director
- “Best call to action I’ve ever seen on a business card.” ~ Drug Testing Company Owner and CEO
- “Brilliant; you have tied it all together.” ~ Assessment Center Regional Sales Representative
- “Truly memorable and speaks to the company’s value.” ~ Communications Firm CEO